Friday, April 3, 2009

My Favorite Em verse!



From "Dead Wrong" Remix - Notorious B.I.G. feat Eminem

There's several different levels to Devil worshippin: horse's heads,
human sacrifices, canibalism, candles and exorcism,
Animals havin sex with 'em; camels mammals and rabbits
But I don't get into that, I "kicked" the habit - I just,
beat you to death with weapons "and" eat through the flesh
And I never eat you unless the fuckin, meat looks fresh
I got a line in my pocket, I'm lyin, I got a nine in my pocket
and baby I'm just, dyin to cock him
He's ready for war, I'm ready for war
I got machetes and swords for any faggot that said he was raw
My "UZ's", heavy as yours, yeah you met me before
I just didn't have "this" large an arsenal of weapons before
Marshall "step's" in the door, "I"ll" lay your head on the floor
With your body spread on the bedspread, red on the wall
red on the ceiling, red on the floor, get a new whore
met on the second, wed on the third,
"and" she's dead on the fourth - I'm dead wrong
-Eminem

No comments: