Wednesday, July 15, 2009

DETOX EP...Kind of - DR. DRE


It’s no longer news that Dr. Dre and the Legion of Procrastinators at Interscope have unintentionally turned Detox into a cultural myth. But if you’re starving for some D-R-E- chronic you’ll be pleased to know that TRU’s own J to the AAP has compiled his own make-believe Detox EP as a holdover until whenever hip-hop overlord Dre deems Detox fit enough for human consumption. The 9-track compilation consists mostly of reference tracks and leaks. Via Rizoh @ Rap-Up

"Neveruary" cracks me up.

TRACKLIST:

1. Coming Back ft. T.I.
2. This Is Detox (I Am Hip-Hop) ft. T.I. & Kobe
3. It’s Like That ft. Prophet
4. Untitled reference track ft. Nino Bless
5. Say Dr. Dre ft. Crooked I
6. Topless ft. Nas & T.I.
7. Shit Popped Off ft. T.I.
8. OG’s Theme ft. Ludacris
9. The Doctor ft. Young Knox

DOWNLOAD: Dr. Dre – Detox (The Leaks)

No comments: